February 17, 2016
Are you looking for a way to upgrade your home’s electricity? Then you may want to consider home rewiring in Jupiter! After all, it can be dangerous living with faulty wiring, which may result in electrical fires or constant power outages. You certainly don’t want to put the safety of the members of your household at risk, so it’s best to replace any wiring that may be outdated and prevent you from receiving the best electricity possible.
Call Excel Electric today if you want to receive home rewiring in Jupiter that will leave your electricity working better than ever. Our team of electricians can work with you in inspecting your home and determining where rewiring is needed. From there, we can work quickly in rewiring your home so you’re not wasting another moment with faulty, unsafe wiring. When enlist Excel Electric to do the job, you can count on the highest quality service!
When Should You Replace Your Wiring?
Plenty of homeowners know just how important it can be to replace wiring in their home, but not so many know when the times is right. Here are a few of the most common indicators:
- Aluminum Wiring: Many homes built during the ‘60s and ‘70s were equipped with cheaper aluminum wiring instead. However, cost-efficiency did not guarantee safety, as the percentage of house fires only increased. If your home is still equipped with aluminum wiring, make the call to Excel Electric so transfer that aluminum into copper.
- Knob & Tube Wiring: Many older homes were equipped with knob & tube wiring simply because there wasn’t any better option. However, this wiring is also outdated and can no longer keep up with today’s ever-growing electrical demands. Replace it with modern wiring so no appliance in your home is left without power.
- Frayed, Damaged Wiring: Having frayed wiring is highly dangerous, as exposure can easily lead to fires or electrical shocks. This needs to be replaced immediately so the safety of you and your family are not placed at risk!
- Flickering Lights: Flickering lights are generally a sign of faulty wiring somewhere, and a quick rewiring can right the problem. They can be highly intrusive to everyday life in your home, especially when you need consistently working lighting in your home a wide range of purposes.
- Frequent Power Outages: Frequent power outages can be even worse when you’re trying to function normally in your home, leaving you unable to use your most essential fixtures to their fullest extent. Plus, the safety of all the members of your household can placed at risk.
Contact Excel Electric today if you need home rewiring in Jupiter, especially after noticing any of these 5 signs!